A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshid Tehrany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamshid Tehrany is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrany graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tehrany has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamshid M Tehrany MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jamshid M. Tehrany practice?
- Dr. Jamshid Tehrany has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamshid Tehrany practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.