A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jamshyd Karlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jamshyd Karlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jamshyd Karlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Karlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jamshyd David Karlin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jamshyd D. Karlin practice?
- Dr. Jamshyd Karlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jamshyd Karlin practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Internists and West Hills Ophthalmologists.