A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Agosti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agosti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agosti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Agosti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agosti graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Agosti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Marie Agosti MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Agosti practice?
- Dr. Jan Agosti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Agosti practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors, and Seattle Allergists.