A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Agosti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agosti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agosti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Agosti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agosti graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Agosti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Marie Agosti MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Agosti practice?
- Dr. Jan Agosti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Agosti practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors, and Seattle Allergists.