Dr. Jan Anders Akervall MD and PHD is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Akervall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Akervall has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akervall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Akervall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan A. Akervall practice?
Dr. Jan Akervall practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saline, MI.
See Farmington Otolaryngologists and Farmington Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Akervall, Dr. Evan Akervall, Dr. Giovanni Akervall, Dr. Hank Akervall, Dr. Hans Akervall, Dr. Ian Akervall, Dr. Ivan Akervall, Dr. Jack Akervall