A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Akervall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Akervall graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Akervall has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Anders Akervall MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jan A. Akervall practice?
- Dr. Jan Akervall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Akervall practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.