Jan N Arango MD Patient Reviews

2.9

November 15th, 2012
Doctor is Great, Front Desk Staff is the Issue
Our daughter is just over a year now and Dr. Arango has been great. We've been very happy with her professionalism and bedside manner. She sometimes speaks very quickly but if you start asking questions she will slow down. Have some questions ready for her. Our only complaint is the front desk staff. The majority of the time the woman appears to be in a sour mood. Not very friendly and acts as if she doesn't want to be there. I just wish she would smile more and act like she wants to work there.

October 30th, 2012
I have never met her...
I have been taking my little girl to St. Pete Pediatrics for almost two years and I have never seen or met Dr. Arango. We have always been seen by a nurse practioner, and usually a different one each time, so there is no continuity. The care at St. Pete Pediatrics has been okay, but I will be switching to another pediatrician because apparently, we are not important enough to be seen by the doctor herself. The facility is filthy - even after the remodel.

October 2nd, 2012
She diagnois my baby wrongfully, but i still kept her as my child's doctor. When i make appointments for my child w/ Dr. Arango she never sees my child, someone else always does... She just doesn't want to look in my face because she thinks I am mad at her in some type of way. Truthfully i am now, and I can't wait to switch doctors

March 10th, 2010
Thumbs up to the ladies of St. Pete Pediatrics!
Dr. Arango and her staff has always made our visits to St. Pete Pediatrics a wonderful and quick experience. If we arrived early, we were seen quicker, we have never had to sit and wait over a few moments. Dr. Arango is very informative in explaining her diagnosis and methods for treatment. The office staff has always been polite and helpful with wonderfully funny personalities. I wouldn't consider taking my children anywhere else.

January 18th, 2010
I will never take my child back to St.PetePedi. I disagreed with a personal opinion of the doctor because I am a educated and well informed parent. Apparently this is not appreciated by the doctors at St.PetePedi. They did not respect my wishes and decisions as a parent because of their own personal opinions, not based on medical opinions.