inactive

Jan M Arnett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2015
Wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 12th, 2015
Wrote me the wrong prescription.
I am EXTREMELY disappointed by this doctor's competency. I came here a year and a half ago to get an updated prescription on my contact lenses. My eyes had been bothering me and were red and irritated all the time. The doctor told me I had dry eye and astigmatism. I ended up spending $600 on special contact lenses for astigmatism, as well as lots of extra money on dry eye gels and treatments. This week I went to a new eye doctor and she tells me I do NOT have dry eye, I do NOT have astigmatism (or if I do, it is to such a tiny degree that buying special contacts is a waste of my money), and that my contacts are TWO SIZES too small for my eyes. She told me my eyes have been wearing a girdle basically, and THAT is why they are so red and painful all the time. I cannot believe the incompetency of this doctor to prescribe me contacts two sizes too small, costing me hundreds and leaving my dealing with painful red eyes for years. How hard is it to measure an eye correctly? On the plus side I can now order contacts that actually fit my eye, and all my eye problems should go away. I'm happy I don't have dry eye or other chronic eye problems, but also extremely disappointed that this doctor caused me so much hardship.

June 27th, 2009
Best Doctor
Dr. Arnett has always been very professional. He had an excellent reputation from my friends who recommended him. When ever he did any type of laser work on my eyes I felt confident in his skills. I hope he gets back to his practice soon. I have not found any doctor of his specialty as qualified as he is.