A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Bachowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Bachowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Bachowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachowski graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bachowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan W Bachowski MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan W. Bachowski practice?
- Dr. Jan Bachowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Bachowski practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists.