A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Luke Barnes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan L. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Jan Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Barnes practices Family Medicine near Linden, NJ.
See Linden Family Physicians.