A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Barrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Barrios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrios
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Barrios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Barrios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrios graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrios has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Mario Barrios MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Barrios practice?
- Dr. Jan Barrios has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Barrios practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Gastroenterologists.