A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Bear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bear
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Bear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Bear, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bear has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Vt Bear MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan V. Bear practice?
- Dr. Jan Bear has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Bear practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Surgeons.