A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Bear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bear
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Bear, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bear has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Vt Bear MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan V. Bear practice?
- Dr. Jan Bear has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Bear practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Orthopedic Surgeons.