A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Bender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Bender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Bender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Stewart Bender MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jan S. Bender practice?
- Dr. Jan Bender has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jan Bender practices Pediatrics near , .