A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Bernie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernie
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bernie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Bernie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernie graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bernie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Childrens Medical Center Dayton Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan E Bernie MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Bernie practice?
- Dr. Jan Bernie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Bernie practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.