A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Bernie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Bernie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernie graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bernie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Childrens Medical Center Dayton Ohio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Bernie practice?
Dr. Jan Bernie practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Worcester Urologists.