A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Bernie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernie
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Bernie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Bernie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernie graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bernie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Childrens Medical Center Dayton Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan E Bernie MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Bernie practice?
- Dr. Jan Bernie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Bernie practices Urology near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Brewer, ME and New York, NY.
See Bangor Urologists.