Dr. Aniela Borowski Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Aniela Borowski?

Wonderful, Caring, highly Qualified

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Dr. Borowski is a wonderful person and excellent doctor she has been very helpful with both our children.

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I waited over a month for a new patient appt only to be told the day of the appt that my son could not be seen because they did not have his previous records. Even after explaining that I could provide his shot records and have his other records to the office within 2 weeks and we were not looking for anything other than getting established as a new patient (did not need school forms or prescriptions), they still would rather I cancel the appt and go elsewhere. Apparently this doctor is unable to perform her own examination and the office is not concerned with customer service.

Disappointing Experience

Posted on November 20th, 2012

This doctor spent more time telling us what we were doing wrong than actually checking our baby. She misdiagnosed him multiple times during the appointment because she was too busy interrupting us to get a full picture and nearly sent him home with what turned out to be a serious problem. When it comes to your baby, you need someone that will listen, support, and guide you and she just seemed more interested in getting us out of the office. Next time I have to see the on-call and it's her, I'll just go with my gut and take my baby straight to the hospital.

Wow!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

- irritated that she had an overflow of patients (due to patient over load) and blamed US!!!!- my daughters have been going to her for 2 years ( she is their PCP) yet she NEVER recalls who they are OR takes the time to, even minimally, review their charts. - she truly needs to come to a realization that she would be much more efficient and useful to the community by sticking to a "walk-in clinic" rather than trying to be a "Real Doctor"!!!!

Great doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Jan has been my childrens peditrician for almost six years, she is great and catches things early for better treatment. She shows compassion and keeps us up to date on things, I love her and the staff at Cocoa Beach, I thank god for doctors like her, nothing but the best.

Finding someone new, fast!

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

She is rude, condescending and wasted my time.My son had his several bouts of strep and now tonsillitis.She offered no antibiotics, no advice, no nothing.When I brought up a second problem he was having, she let me know I had a 15 minute appt. and "time was up."With that she walked out!I could have kept him home in bed and he would have been better off!

detal field(24 patients weekly)

Posted on June 21st, 2010

very contradictory with treatment plan, leaves research to be done aT TIME OF APT. This IS DIFFICULT FOR YOUNG CHILD.Staff ignores children and acts as if they hate their jobs! VERY disturbing place!!! !

LOVE this doctor!

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I am more pleased with each visit my son and I have with Dr. Borowski. The only way I could be happier is if Dr. Borowski would see me! :) She is attentive, caring, and absolutely wonderful. I could not give a more glowing recommendation of any other pediatrician I have met in my life.

Posted on February 15th, 2016