Learn more about Dr. Jan Bruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Bruder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruder
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bruder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Bruder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruder graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Marie Bruder MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Bruder practice?
- Dr. Jan Bruder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Bruder practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.