A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Brydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Brydon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Brydon, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brydon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brydon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Kirkland Brydon MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan K. Brydon practice?
- Dr. Jan Brydon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Brydon practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Dermatologists and Erie Internists.