Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jan Brzozowski
Dr. Jan Brzozowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Erie, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brzozowski is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital-UPMC Hamot Campus, UPMC Horizon and UPMC Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Brzozowski has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jan Brzozowski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jan Brzozowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.
Dr. Sara Meyer
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Erie, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Ruthellen Weeks
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics
Erie, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Sarah Achenbach
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Erie, PA 0 mi7