A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Brzozowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Brzozowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Brzozowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brzozowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Brzozowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brzozowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan F. Brzozowski practice?
Dr. Jan Brzozowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edinboro, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.