A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Brzozowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Brzozowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Brzozowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brzozowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Brzozowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Francis Brzozowski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jan F. Brzozowski practice?
- Dr. Jan Brzozowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jan Brzozowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edinboro, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.