Dr. Jan Brzozowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Brzozowski?

Saved mine and my daughter's life!

Posted on June 1st, 2017

I went into labor and although I had never been a patient of his at the OBGYN office, he was the doctor there at the time. My daughter's heart rate kept dropping with each contraction that I had. I myself was losing consciousness and my daughter wasn't too stable either.. it was his knowledgeable judgement that made the call to do an emergency c section on me.. he talked to me the entire time.. made me feel so comfortable even though i was having major surgery.. he is so kind and such a sweet human being. Thank you for following your instinct. My daughter had the cord around her neck TWICE and was turned on the side, making it almost impossible to have a normal delivery. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Choose him as your OBGYN.. you will not regret it.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I have been going to Dr Jan Brzozowski for over 21 years not. During pregnancy, he always had a soothing demeanor when anxious and now as I have my annuals, he talks to me like a friend and not a patient. I would highly recommend Dr Brzozowski for any young woman searching for a gynecologist, for any new expected mother or for any woman still having annual exams. Very good doctor with great bedside manner.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

I had 2 interactions with Dr. Brzowski while pregnant with my son. One was at an appointment for which I was very nervous for. I've never been comfortable with male doctors and my boyfriend couldn't make it to the appoinment to hold my hand. Dr.Brzowski was incredibly professional and also had a very calming demeanor. I was surprised at how relaxed I felt around him. The next time I interacted with him I don't remember very much. I had to have an emergency c section. He was the operating Doctor. He did a fantastic job with my incision. I barely have a scar at all. He remained confident even while I was freaking out during the surgery. And he helped bring me the most beautiful gift I have ever received. My son. I highly recommend him if your looking for an ob!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

Dr. Brzozowski has been my doctor for 25 years and delivered both of my children. He is always friendly and answers all my questions. I would (and have) recommend him to friends and family. He is a caring doctor with a great bedside manner.

exceptional care for a high risk pregnancy

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

i met dr. brzozowski while i was rotating through all of the drs. at his practice during my pregnancy. after i met him, i stopped rotating drs. and only saw him. i had delivered my first child at 29 weeks with no warning and my subsequent pregnancy was considered high risk because of the chance of my delivering early again. from the start, dr. brzozowski made me feel welcome and treated me as an individual patient - not just info on a chart. i never felt rushed and i was always impressed that he remembered small details from one visit to the next (like where i had lived and my son's name). i felt that he went above and beyond in making sure that i had every intervention necessary to carry my baby to term and i actually missed seeing him after i had my daughter. he was kind and professional during the delivery and visited me both before the delivery in the hospital and after twice. i would recommend him to any of my friends in a second without reservations.

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

When i was being discharged from delivering my daughter, he came in the room. He didn't check me out at all because he stated there was an emergency. Although; he did take a moment to comment on my purse .

Posted on June 13th, 2011

On the phone while entering the room for delivery. Upset that he was being called in to deliver and gave not only the patient but the RN.s "the hand" when they called for help. 20 minutes it took him to respond from the hall. Did not use precautions during delivery..no gloves. Literally PULLED infant out of mother then left DIALING the phone before he got to the door. VERY RUDE. Surgical materials missing (3 cottonballs) This "Doctor" is a trainwreck wating to happen. Needed surgery to remove "object" in uterus. Waiting for path/lab report. Intend malpractice suit. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC!!!

Misdiagnosis

Posted on August 24th, 2009

Dr. Brzozowski first misdiagnosed me and then yelled at me when I was in the ER for the issue he misdiagnosed. Then I had to let him perform the surgery. It was horrifying and I never went back.

Dr. Brzozowski - An excellent example of what a doctor should be

Posted on November 6th, 2008

Dr. Brzozowski is a physician who is truly concerned about his patients. He spends as much time with you as needed, and follows up with you if there are any problems or concerns.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017