Overall Review

January 27th, 2016
I had 2 interactions with Dr. Brzowski while pregnant with my son. One was at an appointment for which I was very nervous for. I've never been comfortable with male doctors and my boyfriend couldn't make it to the appoinment to hold my hand. Dr.Brzowski was incredibly professional and also had a very calming demeanor. I was surprised at how relaxed I felt around him. The next time I interacted with him I don't remember very much. I had to have an emergency c section. He was the operating Doctor. He did a fantastic job with my incision. I barely have a scar at all. He remained confident even while I was freaking out during the surgery. And he helped bring me the most beautiful gift I have ever received. My son. I highly recommend him if your looking for an ob!

July 21st, 2015
Dr. Brzozowski has been my doctor for 25 years and delivered both of my children. He is always friendly and answers all my questions. I would (and have) recommend him to friends and family. He is a caring doctor with a great bedside manner.

April 1st, 2012
exceptional care for a high risk pregnancy
i met dr. brzozowski while i was rotating through all of the drs. at his practice during my pregnancy. after i met him, i stopped rotating drs. and only saw him. i had delivered my first child at 29 weeks with no warning and my subsequent pregnancy was considered high risk because of the chance of my delivering early again. from the start, dr. brzozowski made me feel welcome and treated me as an individual patient - not just info on a chart. i never felt rushed and i was always impressed that he remembered small details from one visit to the next (like where i had lived and my son's name). i felt that he went above and beyond in making sure that i had every intervention necessary to carry my baby to term and i actually missed seeing him after i had my daughter. he was kind and professional during the delivery and visited me both before the delivery in the hospital and after twice. i would recommend him to any of my friends in a second without reservations.

August 22nd, 2011
When i was being discharged from delivering my daughter, he came in the room. He didn't check me out at all because he stated there was an emergency. Although; he did take a moment to comment on my purse.

June 13th, 2011
On the phone while entering the room for delivery. Upset that he was being called in to deliver and gave not only the patient but the RN.s "the hand" when they called for help. 20 minutes it took him to respond from the hall. Did not use precautions during delivery..no gloves. Literally PULLED infant out of mother then left DIALING the phone before he got to the door. VERY RUDE. Surgical materials missing (3 cottonballs) This "Doctor" is a trainwreck wating to happen. Needed surgery to remove "object" in uterus. Waiting for path/lab report. Intend malpractice suit. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC!!!

August 24th, 2009
Misdiagnosis
Dr. Brzozowski first misdiagnosed me and then yelled at me when I was in the ER for the issue he misdiagnosed. Then I had to let him perform the surgery. It was horrifying and I never went back.

November 6th, 2008
Dr. Brzozowski - An excellent example of what a doctor should be
Dr. Brzozowski is a physician who is truly concerned about his patients. He spends as much time with you as needed, and follows up with you if there are any problems or concerns.