A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan A. Burger practice?
Dr. Jan Burger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Burger, Dr. Evan Burger, Dr. Giovanni Burger, Dr. Hank Burger, Dr. Hans Burger, Dr. Ian Burger, Dr. Ivan Burger, Dr. Jack Burger