A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Dr. Burger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Andreas Burger MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan A. Burger practice?
- Dr. Jan Burger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Burger practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.