A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Cantor-Hockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Cantor-Hockman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor-Hockman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Cantor-Hockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Caryl Cantor-Hockman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan C. Cantor-Hockman practice?
- Dr. Jan Cantor-Hockman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Cantor-Hockman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.