A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Clarke, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Clarke MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan Clarke practice?
- Dr. Jan Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Clarke practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists, North Chicago Rheumatologists, and North Chicago Geriatric Doctors.