A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Clarke, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Clarke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Clarke MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan Clarke practice?
- Dr. Jan Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Clarke practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists, North Chicago Rheumatologists, and North Chicago Geriatric Doctors.