A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Dahlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Dahlin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dahlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlin graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Dahlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Olof Dahlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan O. Dahlin practice?
- Dr. Jan Dahlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Dahlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fruitland, ID.
See Fruitland Orthopedic Surgeons.