Dr. Jan Dank Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jan Dank?

May 5th, 2017

Highly do not recommend

I was rushed to the ER days after being treated by him for alopecia. He would not take responsibility for what he did and now I have extensive hospital bills to remind me of this awful experience.

October 17th, 2016

I have gone to Dr Dank several times over the years. Followup was for melanoma skin cancer. He does not have the best bedside manner. He was professional, knew what he was doing and was able to answer my questions. What impressed me the most was on one visit when I heard him (outside the door of the exam room) explaining to a new hire the importance of me being there, that I was a melanoma survivor and that he was there to make sure that there were no "spots" that might indicate the melanoma had come back. I was impressed that he took the time to explain to her my case before they entered the room.

March 29th, 2016

Professional and comprehensive

Dr. Dank was professional and very helpful with my mother-in-law; he took the time to explain her condition and all the options for treatment; he is very comprehensive in the way her practices medicine. I would recommend him for any skin cancer concerns.

October 17th, 2015

Horrible

I went to see Dr. Dank numerous years ago for a chronic rash on my face and neck. After my visit I wanted to write a formal complaint to the clinic, but thought I was maybe being too sensitive. After looking for a new doctor recently, I realized how valuable patient feedback is to finding a compassionate caregiver and advocate for your health. So, I decided to write a review and was quite taken aback by the reviews this man has. My visit with Dr. Dank was horrible, he belittled me, made me feel like I was crazy and then misdiagnosed me. When he left the room his nurse apologized to me for his behavior (this seems to be a common practice, given the other reviews). This man needs to not be working in the healthcare industry!

July 29th, 2015

Questionable billing practices

Pleasant enough but led me to believe I had to sign a form to get moles burned off that wasn't covered by insurance. Then billed my insurance (both) and was paid for what I was already charged for. Saw him several times, but this was the issue that led me to question the office ethics.

March 29th, 2015

Rude and unprofessional.

October 3rd, 2013

Wish I would have checked this site first

I concur with every other review and then some. His staff is good. She actually apologized to me after he left the room. This guy belongs in the classroom and not in a practice. They should just forgo the exam rooms and put a conveyor belt in there. And, a person could go on at length about how rude and condescending this person is. Oh and by the way he had no diagnosis for me although I had littany of symptoms. I hope he reads this: Feel free to give me a call you crook.

June 7th, 2012

Pushy

May 27th, 2012

Rude, in a hurry, did not ask questions, did not listen to me. Very poor experience. Another doctor picked up what he did not diagnose. Would never go to him again.

January 30th, 2012

doctor seems very rushed as if interested in getting to another patient. Not very good interpersonal skills detracts from what is probably good competence, thus giving the impression that the patient need only listen to him with no need for doctor to listen to patient or engage in a give and take if only briefly.

March 14th, 2017