A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Dickey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Dickey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Dickey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Von Dickey MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan V. Dickey practice?
- Dr. Jan Dickey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Dickey practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.