A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Doenier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Doenier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Doenier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doenier graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Doenier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doenier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan A. Doenier practice?
Dr. Jan Doenier practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.