A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Doenier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Doenier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doenier
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Doenier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Doenier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doenier graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Doenier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Alexis Doenier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan A. Doenier practice?
- Dr. Jan Doenier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Doenier practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.