A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Doenier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Doenier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doenier
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doenier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Doenier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doenier graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Doenier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- UW Health Partners Watertown Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Alexis Doenier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan A. Doenier practice?
- Dr. Jan Doenier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Doenier practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.