A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Douglas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan K. Douglas practice?
Dr. Jan Douglas practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Denver, CO.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Douglas, Dr. Hanna Douglas, Dr. Iva Douglas, Dr. Jackie Douglas, Dr. Jan Douglas, Dr. Jana Douglas, Dr. Janae Douglas, Dr. Jane Douglas