A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Duncan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan William Duncan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Jan Duncan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jan Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.