Learn more about Dr. Jan Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Duncan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duncan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan W. Duncan practice?
Dr. Jan Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.