Learn more about Dr. Jan Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Duncan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan William Duncan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Jan Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.