A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Duncan is Good. Dr. Duncan has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Head and Neck Disorder.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- LACUSC Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duncan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan W. Duncan practice?
Dr. Jan Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Duncan, Dr. Evan Duncan, Dr. Giovanni Duncan, Dr. Hank Duncan, Dr. Hans Duncan, Dr. Ian Duncan, Dr. Ivan Duncan, Dr. Jack Duncan