A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Duncan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan William Duncan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Jan Duncan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jan Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.