A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Eckermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Eckermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckermann graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Eckermann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kern Medical Center
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Mathias Eckermann MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Eckermann practice?
- Dr. Jan Eckermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Eckermann practices Neurological Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.