A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Fisher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Home Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Fisher practice?
Dr. Jan Fisher practices Anesthesiology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fisher, Dr. Evan Fisher, Dr. Giovanni Fisher, Dr. Hank Fisher, Dr. Hans Fisher, Dr. Ian Fisher, Dr. Ivan Fisher, Dr. Jack Fisher