Overall Review

2.7
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 9th, 2016
Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor office
The staff is completely rude and lied to me about submitting a request for my son's MRI to the insurance company. The nurse said that it was denied because it was a non-life-threatening matter , I talked to the insurance company and was told nobody called about an MRI from that office & I talk to four people at that insurance company that confirmed this , The staff was called by one of the insurance agents and was treated very rudely by them also and rushed her off of the phone saying that it was a verbal denial and they had no records for me and rushed her off of the phone, which is not possible because any insurance preauthorization has to be documented and have raeason stating why it is denied. After dealing with this doctors office they stopped answering my phone calls and I had to have someone else call for me to ask for a office manager and have still not received a call back ... I am out raged because this could very well be a life-threatening matter it is about my 17 month old's brain having a spot that is enlarged and full of cerebral spinal fluid and I was told to have an MRI done on him to make sure there is no tumor or cyst keeping the fluid from draining. I will have my lawyer involved. And the three people I have told about this situation have said that the redeptionists is extremely rude to them also... I will never take my son back. On another occasion we were left sitting in the room waiting for my sons immunizations and when the lady came to clean the office out at the end of the day, after an hour, she saw that we were left and forgotten about so we had to come back for his shots.