A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Franko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Franko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Franko, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franko graduated from Univ Pj Safarika, Lekarska Fak, Kosice, Czechoslovakia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Capitol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Franko MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan Franko practice?
- Dr. Jan Franko has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Franko practices Surgery near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Surgeons.