A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Fronek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Fronek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Fronek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fronek graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fronek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Fronek MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan Fronek practice?
- Dr. Jan Fronek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jan Fronek practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Orthopedic Surgeons, La Jolla Surgeons, La Jolla Family Physicians, and La Jolla Neurologists.