A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Fronek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Fronek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fronek
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Fronek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Fronek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fronek graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fronek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Fronek MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan Fronek practice?
- Dr. Jan Fronek has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Fronek practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Orthopedic Surgeons, La Jolla Surgeons, and La Jolla Sports Medicine Doctors.