A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Gavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Gavis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gavis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Gavis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Elaine Gavis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Gavis practice?
- Dr. Jan Gavis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Gavis practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Family Physicians.