A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Gavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Gavis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gavis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gavis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Gavis practice?
Dr. Jan Gavis practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marcus Hook, PA.
See Media Family Physicians.