A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Gavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Gavis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gavis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Elaine Gavis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Gavis practice?
- Dr. Jan Gavis has 16 office locations.
Dr. Jan Gavis practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marcus Hook, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Media Primary Care Doctors.