A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Gavis is Excellent. Dr. Gavis has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gavis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gavis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Gavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Gavis practice?
Dr. Jan Gavis practices Family Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Media Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Gavis, Dr. Janessa Gavis, Dr. Hanna Gavis, Dr. Jackie Gavis, Dr. Janine Gavis, Dr. Janice Gavis, Dr. Janina Gavis, Dr. Shawnda Gavis