A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Goossens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Goossens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goossens graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Goossens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Robert Packer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goossens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans