A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Goplerud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Newborn Medicine Neonatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goplerud graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goplerud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goplerud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Goplerud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Goplerud practice?
Dr. Jan Goplerud practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Goplerud, Dr. Hanna Goplerud, Dr. Iva Goplerud, Dr. Jackie Goplerud, Dr. Jan Goplerud, Dr. Jana Goplerud, Dr. Janae Goplerud, Dr. Jane Goplerud