A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Goplerud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Goplerud, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goplerud graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goplerud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Marie Goplerud MD is a female Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Goplerud practice?
- Dr. Jan Goplerud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Goplerud practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.