Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jan Goplerud
Jan Goplerud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Jan Goplerud is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Temple University Hospital. She speaks English.
Jan Goplerud has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Jan Goplerud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Dimitrios Mastrogiannis
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Helena Friss
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi33
Dr. David Sorrentino
Philadelphia, PA 0.15 mi16