A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Goplerud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Goplerud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goplerud graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goplerud has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goplerud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Goplerud practice?
Dr. Jan Goplerud practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.