A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Gorzny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Gorzny is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorzny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorzny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Gorzny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorzny graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorzny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan M Gorzny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Gorzny practice?
- Dr. Jan Gorzny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jan Gorzny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Surgeons.