Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
7777 Forest Ln
Ste B443
North Dallas, Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-8878
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Delaine Suggs on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Goss is the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever known. You can tell she truly cares about her patients.

|  Caring Physician  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

The staff had 100% customer service. Knowledgeable and courteous. I truly enjoyed being in this office. The Nurse Asst., also explained everything to me before my visit with the doctor. Dr. Goss sat with me to talk first before I even had to disrobe. It was really comforting knowing that she took time to talk and care about my needs.She personally called me to give me my blood work results; which is awesome. I moved to Dallas TX from Las Vegas NV. My doctor never called me. It was always the Nurse. Receiving a call directly from the doctor is a warm touch. I will continually have Dr. Jan Goss as by Gyn. I am truly satisfied that I chose her as my Gynecologist.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Goss is physically gentle and fast during pap smears. She takes her time to talk before the physical exam and then afterwards, explaining everything in layman's terms I can understand. Her bedside manner is excellent. She seems to genuinely care and I trust her. When I need to speak with her, I call the office and leave a message. She calls me herself (no nurse go-between) and isn't rushed on the phone. I highly recommend her to anyone!

|  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Love! Love! Love DR Goss!

|  I wish everyone had a doctor like Dr. Goss.  |  show details
by Leighan Hunt on Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Jan Goss has been my ob/gyn since 1984. She saw me through the births of my 2 children, and is a fantastic doctor for women's health (she would be top tier for any of the medical fields). I moved to Tennessee in 2005 but I return every year to Dallas to see Dr. Goss. I have every confidence in her for medical expertise. I appreciate her unending willingness to answer my many questions, her compassion as a doctor and person, and her integrity. Her office staff are top notch. As I said in the title, I wish everyone had a doctor like Dr. Goss. There is no way these few words can convey the excellence that is Dr. Jan Goss, both professionally and personally. She forever has my confidence, my admiration, and my gratitude.

|  Mother of Sons  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Goss for more than ten years and have been VERY happy with her. The office staff is professional and caring as well. I like that they try to make sure that you follow up on what you need to take care of: e.g. mammograms. In the past several years I've had a couple of day surgeries with Dr. Goss. Without fail, when one of the surgery center or hospital nurses see that she is my doc, they rave about her, which just serves to confirm my high opinion of her.

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

Other than the long wait time, She is great. I contribute the wait time to the fact that she spends as much time with each patient as needed.

|  Dr`s review  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 23rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Jan Goss delivered my daughter and I was really grateful to have her for my doctor. She worked with me on some health issues I was havin...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Goss Jan J Md is a great doc!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 12th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Goss has a lot of experience dealing with all type of gyn issues specifically. I appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of her...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com