Dr. Jan Goss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Goss?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jan Goss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2015

The best

I have been going to her for years. She is wonderful in every way.

October 16th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Goss is the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever known. You can tell she truly cares about her patients.

July 12th, 2012

Great Experience

Dr. Goss is physically gentle and fast during pap smears. She takes her time to talk before the physical exam and then afterwards, explaining everything in layman's terms I can understand. Her bedside manner is excellent. She seems to genuinely care and I trust her. When I need to speak with her, I call the office and leave a message. She calls me herself (no nurse go-between) and isn't rushed on the phone. I highly recommend her to anyone!

March 13th, 2012

Love! Love! Love DR Goss!

April 20th, 2011

I wish everyone had a doctor like Dr. Goss.

Dr. Jan Goss has been my ob/gyn since 1984. She saw me through the births of my 2 children, and is a fantastic doctor for women's health (she would be top tier for any of the medical fields). I moved to Tennessee in 2005 but I return every year to Dallas to see Dr. Goss. I have every confidence in her for medical expertise. I appreciate her unending willingness to answer my many questions, her compassion as a doctor and person, and her integrity. Her office staff are top notch. As I said in the title, I wish everyone had a doctor like Dr. Goss. There is no way these few words can convey the excellence that is Dr. Jan Goss, both professionally and personally. She forever has my confidence, my admiration, and my gratitude.

March 11th, 2011

Mother of Sons

I've been going to Dr. Goss for more than ten years and have been VERY happy with her. The office staff is professional and caring as well. I like that they try to make sure that you follow up on what you need to take care of: e.g. mammograms. In the past several years I've had a couple of day surgeries with Dr. Goss. Without fail, when one of the surgery center or hospital nurses see that she is my doc, they rave about her, which just serves to confirm my high opinion of her.

July 19th, 2010

Other than the long wait time, She is great. I contribute the wait time to the fact that she spends as much time with each patient as needed.

November 15th, 2016