Dr. Jan Henstorf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

January 19th, 2016
He has done both my knee replacements and did my husband's right knee replacement and will be doing his left in a few months. You could not ask for a nicer more qualified surgeon!

August 24th, 2014
Knee replacement
Dr Henstorf did a bilateral knee replacement in 2002 on me and thanks to the great job that he did and 11 years of water aerobics faithfully for that whole time my knees are doing very well. He is a very personable and thorough Dr. That I would recommend to anyone needing a procedure done.

September 11th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
I met Dr. Henstorf only recently and I am as impressed as I could possibly be. After seeing another Orthopedic for several months and experiencing pain, swelling, and lack of mobility after surgery, I went to Dr. Henstorf for a consultation. Keep in mind I was potentially on the verge of medically retiring from my job due to my condition. Dr. Henstorf spent more time with me in one consultation than my previous Dr. did in ten appts. Ultimately Dr. Henstorf took the time and care to look at my condition, research the potential problems, and provide a reasonable solution. I had a corrective surgical procedure and within a day I felt as if someone removed an ice pick from my ankle. I have no doubt Dr. Henstorf saved my career. Thank you SIR!

March 18th, 2009
Hip Surgery
I had a fractured hip. Dr. Henstorf repaired it without doing a hip replacement. Have had very little trouble since it healed. Recommend very highly.