A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Hilliker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Hilliker is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Hilliker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hilliker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Kenneth Hilliker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jan K. Hilliker practice?
- Dr. Jan Hilliker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Hilliker practices Ophthalmology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.