A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Hilliker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Hilliker is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilliker
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hilliker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Hilliker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hilliker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan K Hilliker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jan K. Hilliker practice?
- Dr. Jan Hilliker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Hilliker practices Ophthalmology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.