A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan M Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Jan Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Hoffman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Endocrinologists.