A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Hommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Hommen, Orthopaedic Surgeon Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Hommen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hommen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hommen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hommen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Hommen practice?
Dr. Jan Hommen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons, Miami Surgeons, Miami Family Physicians, and Miami Sports Medicine Doctors.