A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Hommen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Hommen, Orthopaedic Surgeon Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Hommen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hommen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hommen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Pieter Hommen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Hommen practice?
- Dr. Jan Hommen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jan Hommen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Sports Medicine Doctors.