Dr. Jan Hommen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Hommen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016

I was very impressed with this manner professionalism and expertise. My surgery went well and I'm recovering nicely.

October 12th, 2012

Exceptional Care

Dr. Hommen recently repaired my meniscus and my experience with him and his office has been exceptional. Because of work commitments, getting my meniscus repaired quickly was important to me. His office fit me in the same day I called to make an appointment. He was able to schedule me for surgery within two days and his bedside manner is second to none. At all times I felt well informed and that I was in good hands. I am an extremely picky patient but I give credit where credit is due. My post surgical follow up visits have been equally positive. I have already recommended Dr. Hommen to a friend and a co-worker, and I will continue to do so in the future.

August 22nd, 2011

My Shoulder...

Dr. Hommen was great - he explained my problem in easy to understand language as well as the reasoning behind his treatment plan for my shoulder pain. I also like the fact that he is not "quick to cut". Dr. Hommen's office staff was very courteous. I made my appointment request online and was given a prompt appointment.

February 14th, 2011

Goo Doc Great Wait

The Doctor is very good and cares about his patients. The wait is at least an hour if not much more.

November 10th, 2010

Mrs. Gretchen Gettis Blake

This was my first visit to Dr, Hommen. I was overly impressed with the entire office. They addressed my every need as a first time patient. They were very courteous and kind. They also were efficient and aware of my needs. They bent over backwards to attend to me. I have more than one issue and they were very understanding with my concerns.

October 18th, 2010

I have been to my fair share of orthopedics throughout my life and I have to say that my experience with Dr. Hommen and his staff was the best by far! His office staff, from the receptionists to the doctor himself, are some of the most caring and well educated that I have ever experienced. Not only did I feel comfortable, but I felt well educated on my injury by the time I left the office. Dr. Hommen and his assistants spent a great deal of time with me explaining my injury and what options I had as far as my treatment went. I would highly recommend him to any family member or friend that I knew needed to see an orthopedic. GREAT experience!!!!

September 13th, 2010

Excellent experience. Excellent bed side manners. Excellent treatment. Very satisfied and have recommended to many family and friends.

July 26th, 2010

Great experience. Pleasant office staff. Surgical results fantastic. My shoulder has no pain and no more instability.

June 13th, 2010

Mixed Review

Went to this physician for a relatively minor though bothersome orthopedic problem. It's almost impossible to get through to a human being in his office to make an appointment. Had to call LOTS of times and play phone tag - person answering phone is not from this practice apparently, and insists on transferring you to the voicemail of someone who's never in. The office is extremely busy and crowded, and the staff is somewhat rude and unprofessional. The doctor himself seems competent and professional enough, and explains things well. Sent me for an MRI and requested that I bring a CD copy of it to his office (not sure why the PATIENT has to be the office courier, pay parking, etc.) and then never heard from him or his office again, in spite of calling REPEATEDLY to request the results of the MRI. Not sure if it's the doctor or his staff who ignore patients, but it's a very poor way to run a practice.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear about your ordeal with the office. Please send me you contact information so that I can review your MRI scan and get back to you ASAP. Dr. J. Pieter Hommen

March 28th, 2017