Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jan Jansen
Dr. Jan Jansen, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Beech Grove, IN. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Jansen is affiliated with Community Hospitals Indianapolis, St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis and Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated. He speaks English.
Dr. Jan Jansen has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Jan Jansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beech Grove, IN.
Dr. James Thompson
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Beech Grove, IN 0 mi34
Dr. Natraj Ammakkanavar
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 4.43 mi6
Dr. Pablo Bedano
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Indianapolis, IN 4.43 mi17