A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Karlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Karlin, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Victor Karlin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Jan V. Karlin practice?
- Dr. Jan Karlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Karlin practices Plastic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, and Phlebology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons, Orlando Plastic Surgeons, and Orlando Phlebologists.