A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Kasperbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Kasperbauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasperbauer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasperbauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Kasperbauer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Meniere's Disease
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Tonsil cancer (Tonsillar Neoplasms)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasperbauer graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kasperbauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan L Kasperbauer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jan L. Kasperbauer practice?
- Dr. Jan Kasperbauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Kasperbauer practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.