A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Kucera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Kucera, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucera graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Kucera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Kucera MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jan Kucera practice?
- Dr. Jan Kucera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Kucera practices Neurology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Neurologists.