Learn more about Dr. Jan Kulhanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Kulhanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulhanek
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kulhanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Kulhanek, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulhanek graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulhanek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Kulhanek FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jan Kulhanek practice?
- Dr. Jan Kulhanek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Kulhanek practices Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Cardiologists.