A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Kulhanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Kulhanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulhanek
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kulhanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Kulhanek, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulhanek graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulhanek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Kulhanek FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jan Kulhanek practice?
- Dr. Jan Kulhanek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Kulhanek practices Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Cardiologists.