A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Kulhanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Kulhanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Kulhanek, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulhanek graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulhanek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Kulhanek FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jan Kulhanek practice?
- Dr. Jan Kulhanek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jan Kulhanek practices Cardiovascular Disease near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Encinitas Cardiologists.