A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Kwong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Kwong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Kwong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwong graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Kwong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan Kwong practice?
- Dr. Jan Kwong has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Kwong practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians.