A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Lin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Lin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Jingyang Lin MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jan J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jan Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Lin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Rheumatologists.