A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Lin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Jingyang Lin MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jan J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jan Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Lin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Rheumatologists.