Dr. Jan Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Schwartz?

June 7th, 2016

I waited 2 hours to be seen. Dr. Swartz was very abrupt and I left with no understanding of my problem. I will not return.

December 9th, 2015

Favorite Physician

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent physician. She first treated me decades ago. Other physicians have come and gone, but I've stuck with Dr. Schwartz. She is thorough, generous with her time, and carefully explains everything the patient might wish to know. She's my all-time favorite.

March 13th, 2014

I got better! Thank you Dr. Schwartz

I was treated by several physicians for close to ten years for a miserable skin problem . I did not get better. Then, I went to Dr. Schwartz. She patiently listened to my history, then looked at my problem. To my surprise, she then asked me to leave the exam room and follow her into her private office. She pulled a text book from her book case and showed me a picture. There was my problem On page 563. I had been misdiagnosed and suffering needlessly for far too long! Within a month, I got better! But, after seeing that picture, I knew I would. Dr. Schwartz took the time to help me.

March 8th, 2014

More than the top rating !

I would rate her more than excellent. Dr Schwatrz is competent, courteous and kind!

March 5th, 2014

Excellent experience

June 21st, 2013

found my new doc!

I will admit the wait was long. But they did squeeze me in from a canceled appointment. I have no insurance and dr. Schwartz made sure to discuss several prescription options to see which ones I could afford. Also I have had eczema for 18 years and de Schwartz said its psoriasis. I always thought that and when I tried the medicine for the first fww days my skin showed improvement! She also gave me 11 refills so I wouldnt jave to keep paying out of pocket to get more prescriptions. She spent alot of time with me qas patient and kind. I will absolutely return to her

June 21st, 2013

patient for life

Dr. Schwartz is like a fine wine. She makes everybody feel good. Add to that the fact that she's an excellent doctor, and I can't imagine ever seeing anyone else. I hope she never retires because I don't know what we'd do; my whole family sees her. She's treated me and my kids for everything from acne to surgery. She even once phoned in medicine for my girl when she got badly sunburned right before prom. This lady is tops.

June 20th, 2013

Great Doctor! Great Experience! Grateful!

I would absolutely tell anyone to go and see this doctor!!! I wish there were more physicians around like Dr. Schwartz! She listens, she cares , and she is KIND! I felt like a person, not a number! My experience in her office was the Dr/ Patient relationship as it should be ! MOST IMPORTANT, I AM GETTING BETTER! I went to several other physicians this year for the same problem, but I didn't get better.I am grateful for Dr. Schwartz!

September 17th, 2012

Ridiculous Wait Time!

I found this dermatologists office online and made an appt to have some recent skin problems checked out. I made my appt and the receptionist told me to make sure I gave myself a few minutes before my appointment to fill out paperwork. I showed up 10 minutes before my 2:30 appointment and checked in and filled out all my paperwork and turned it back into the front desk. I noticed the waiting room was pretty full as I waited, but as time went on, no one was being called back. After 30 minutes, finally 1 person was called back. I started getting annoyed that it was so long after my scheduled appointment time, but was trying to be patient and understanding. Some of the other patients started to complain that it was taking so long as well, and I went up to the front desk to ask how much longer it would be till I would be able to see the doctor. The receptionist said there was only one person in front of me. This didn't do anything to make me feel better since only 1 person had been called in the 45 minutes that I'd been there.I waited for another 30 minutes and I finally gave up and told the receptionist that I couldn't wait any longer and had to leave. Even if I were to be called back at that time, I don't think I want to have a doctor that didn't appreciate that my time is important too.

February 9th, 2012

i loved her personable & knowledgable approach to my problem and me as an individual person. !!!!!! She works majic, i tell ya ..... lol ;)

September 5th, 2011

Excellent

August 2nd, 2011

Mixed Feelings

I first met Dr Schwartz 7 years ago when I needed help with my rash and after 3 different doctors not helping and 1 hour wait out in lobby and then another 45 minutes in inner office she was very friendly and knowledgable. I found relief. the next year my dad needed help with his problem, he had had a cyst rupture in this hip and been to the ER in Bryan, TX where they packed my dad's cyst with gauze and gave very specific directions to see a dermatologist to have the gauze repacked in two days. dad went and waited the 1 1/2 hours total...and Dr Schwartz glanced at the paper dad gave her and did NOT repack dad's gauze, she inspected the wound and said to come back in a week for follow-up. dad's wound proceeded to get infected and when dad went back the next week Dr Schwartz figured out she really messed up and when dad got home we got a phone call from her staff requesting him to NOT come back. Guess she was afraid that we would sue since she had really messed up, which we are not that type to rush to sue....we just hoped that she would slow down and be more observant. Needless to say dad went on to another doctor and the wound finally healed. I had a good experience with Dr Schwartz (long long wait and the staff even knocked on the door to rush her along)....but dad's experience could have been very dangerous.