A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Maddox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Maddox, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan P Maddox MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Jan Maddox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Maddox practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Riverside Anesthesiologists and Riverside Pain Management Doctors.